April 24, 2009

Not at home again

I woke up an hour after my mom sent me a message telling me that she was at McD section 2 again and invited me to join breakfast with her. I called her and told her to buy me the breakfast set and I will eat it when I arrive.

I took my shower. Then, went downstairs and set up the table. Then, I watched the clock. It was almost 11.30am. I decided not to join Mak because I was going to fetch Nana at 1pm but I must went out from the house at 12.30pm.

At 12.30pm, I went out. Went to Nana's school. Parked my car and went in. Watched Nana doing gymnastics movements. She has gyrama class every Friday after school. The class always finish at 1.40pm.

After her class was over, I told Nana that I want to go to Subang Parade. I asked her to call Mak. Then, she called Mak and told Mak that we were going to Subang Parade.

I wanted to buy a water bottle untuk guna masa Uni nanti.

I thought there was still Living Quarters at Subang Parade. Unfortunately, it had already been closed. Then, went to Parkson to look for the bottle tapi tak de yang berkenan. Then, went window shopping.

Went to McD to buy drinks for Nana and me. She said she was craving for iced lemon tea . but then, when we arrived at McD, she changed her mind. She wanted Ribena. Bought Ribena for Nana and bought a Coke for me.

Suddenly, I decided to go to SP. Because I know dekat SP ada Living Quarters. On our way to our car, Ayah called. Tanya kenapa lambat sangat. Nana told ayah that we went to Subang Parade to buy things.

Then, off we went to SP. By the way SP stands for Sunway Pyramid not Subang Parade. I know the short form for both malls are the same.

Lucky us, we get a parking. Parking at SP was almost full at that time.

Then, went straight to Living Quarters. At first I didn't find a bottle that I like. We went out from the shop. But then, I just thought that I didn't have any much time at SP. so, we went back into Living Quarters. Then I found a bottle. The bottle was simple and it was not expensive. The bottle is yellow in colour. I like to buy bottle at Living Quarters because they usually have beautiful bottles.

I asked Nana to call Tok and ttold tok that I will sent her to ad-daris. We went to Forever. I searched for the pair of pants that I saw with Lala the other day. But I didn't find that pants. Off we went home.

Nana took her shower and had her lunch at 4pm. I know that I'm a bad sis because I didn't took Nana for lunch. Sorry Nana. Kakak lupa. She also didn't tell me that she's hungry. Usually when she is hungry, she would tell me.

Sent her to Ad-Daris. Tok tagged along because she wanted to go to pharmacy at TTDI Jaya. I brought her there. But when we arrived, the lady at the counter told us that she couldn't sell madicine at that time because the doctor was not there. She told us that the doctor will be arrive at 5pm. That time was 4.45pm. I was like, heh, should we wait for him?... haish.

I told Tok to go to pharmacy at Guardian at Giant Section 13. Went to Giant. Tok bought me a baju kurung. The Baju Kurung is nice. We went into the giant to buy stuffs for Uni. On our way home, ALin texted me. She asked me whether I want to hang out. I said yes.

Sent Tok home, then, went to ad-daris. But then, adik2 tak de. Suddenly, Faeesol called. He told me that they were home. I was relieved. I went home and saw Nana was crying. I asked her why she was crying. Tok told me that she saw me at the roundbout and she wanted to go back home with me but Faeesol wanted to go back with bus.

I went out again. Fetched alin , then Lala. Called Sopi whether she wanted to go out. she said yes. We went to 7E to buy ice-creams. Fetched Sopi then, went to the lake at Lagenda. Fanah and her sis came later. We had chat for awhile. Alin told us about her problems with boys.

Went home at 7.30pm after I sent Lala, Sopi and Alin home.

I had to sent Faeesol and Nana to Kumon today because ayah had a meeting at 9pm just now. I waited for Nana and Faeesol at Old Town White Coffee. I sat there for about 1 hour. I had Lime water and fire polo bun.

AT 10pm, I went to Kumon but Nana and Faeesol didn't finish yet. I just had to wait for them about 5 minutes.
We went home.

Mak was not at home for the whole day. She's still not working today. But she went to sit at McD since morning until 7pm. She went there to study. Her friends met her there to study with her. Then, they hang out at Kak Ani Sup Utara at section 9.

I think that's all for now.

I'm having a terrible headache. Maybe this is because of the period. I hope I'm not getting the terrible period pain tomorrow. I must get ready with my menstrual pills. I have to put it on the table besides my bed.


Tata for now.

-love, fau


No comments: