June 6, 2009

Ladies Day Out

4th June 2009 (Thursday)
"Tenenenet". That's mean I received a message. Even I heard it, I just continued sleeping. That time was 7 am. I was really sleepy. But then, at 8 am I woke up and checked the message. I replied it. But then, we continued messaging until 9.30am. Then, I fall asleep infont of the tv. Then, went to my room to continue sleeping. At 10.30am, Iwa called and ajak keluar dengan dia and Adlin. Ladies day out. hehe. I called my mom to ask for her permission and she said ok. I texted ayah to tell him that I was going out with Iwa and Adlin. He also said ok.

Woke up after told Iwa that I can go out. Took shower and watched tv.

I ate lunch after my maid set the table. Get ready and waited for Iwa to pick me up. She fetched me at 2 pm. Then, went to Adlin's house to fetch her and we went to Bangsar. Iwa drove her kembara. She parked her car at Bangsar Village. We sang in the car masa nak pegi and even nak balik pun kitorang nyanyi jugak. We had a great time. Kitorang masuk banyak boutique. Adlin bought a dress at Seventeen. The paper bag from that boutique is very nice. Haha. At Moca, I think, I found a nice cardigan and at Gossips, I really like the shoes. The shoes and the cardigan are cheap. Not over hundred.

And kitorang enjoy our time at the boutiques by singing the songs that were played at the boutiques.

At 4 pm, after Iwa paid the car park ticket at the auto pay machine, we went to OU. Masa on the way nak gi OU ada traffic jam. Ni pun sebab ada accident.

After parked the car, we went to Topshop first since Adlin wanted to buy a shirt there. We went to GSC but there was a very long queue. At first, we planned to catch a movie but the plan cancelled due to the long queue. Iwa tried to book the ticket of 17 Again but the movie started very late. We went to Subway. Lepas beli apa Iwa beli tu, we went to Waffle World. We hang out for awhile.

Then, continued shopping. Went to Padini. Adlin bought 2 shirts and a shirt for his bro. Then, went to Zara. Adlin bought a shirt there too. The guys at the Zara were totally checking on Adlin. Haha. After that, we went to Pull and Bear but we didn't buy anything.

Went home. Before sending me home, Iwa refill the petrol.

After that, she sent me home. I really had a great time with them. At 9 pm, I sent Faeesol to tuition at Pangkin. Went home and watched Transformer with Faeez and Nana.

At 10pm, fetched Faeesol. Mula-mula ingatkan nak beli burger but Abang Burger tu tak jual pulak malam tu. So, went to Mydin to buy bread and eggs. Went home and continued watching Transformer with my siblings.

I really had fun with Iwa and Adlin. I hope I can do it again later when they came back from their uni.

That's all for now.

-love,fau

No comments: