June 4, 2009

Monsters vs Aliens

Yesterday (3/6/2009)
My phone vibrated. The vibration woke me up. I looked at my phone and it showed that it was 9 am. Went to search for my siblings. They were all in my parent's room. They were watching tv. I told them to take shower but they refused to do it. They wanted to finish the movie that they were watching anf the movie that they were watching was going to finish at 10.30am. I was piss off a bit. but just followed what they want. After the movie ended, told them to take their breakfast and took their shower. At 11 am, went out from the house.

Called Sopi's phone but she didn't answer her phone. So, I decided to refill the petrol. I gave Faeez RM50. but then, he lost it. Actually, it wasn't lost but it was in his pocket. We found the RM50 when we arrived home in the evening. haish. Then, gave him another RM50 to him. Asked him to go the counter and told the guy yang kita nak isi RM30 je.

The banggla guy filled the petrol for us. Thanks to the guy. When that guy was filling the petrol, I was busy searching for the RM50.

Went to fetch Sopi and his brother. Fetched Fanah's bros too.

Before went to SP, we went to my mum's office sebab nak ambik duit kat mak.

Went to SP. Lepas dah touch n' go, something bad happened to me. It's a nightmare. I'm not going to tell what was happened.

After that I was feeling moody. Parked the car.
Went to TGV to buy the tickets. The queue was very long. Asked Fanah whether she had already booked the tickets by sending a text message to her. She said yes a gave the booking number. We were lucky because we don't have to queue up. But before we got the message, we queue first because we scared that Fanah didn't book it.

They watched Night at The Museum 2 at 1.30pm while me and my siblings watched Monsters vs Aliens at 2.45pm.

After bought the tickets, I called mak and told about the bad news to her. I cried a bit. Haha. Malu je. Sebab ternangis depan adik2 fanah and adik Sopi. hehe sorry.

Then, went to KFC to wait for Fanah and her friend, Shauni. When Fanah and Shauni arrived, I took my siblings to Pizza Hut. Mula2 ingatkan nak makan kat Pappa Rich. But then, Faeez told me that he was full. Then, I decided to go Waffle World since I was craving for its waffle. Masa nak keluar KFC, ternampak Pizza Hut and decided to eat at PIzza Hut. My siblings agreed.

Ordered 1 regular Island Supreme Pizza, 4 parmesan bread sticks, 2 mushroom soups, 2 pepsi, 1 iced milo and 1 seafood lasagna. I thought we were not going to finish all that. tapi semua cuci calat. habis. My sis makan banyak gila. A slice of pizza, a bowl of mushroom soup and a parmesan bread stick.

Went to Thai Thai restaurant to meet my dad. Ayah gave me some money and went window shopping. At 2.40pm, we went to TGV. Bought 1 iced milo, 1 iced lemon tea and a regular pop corn. We had brought Nacho's from home.

Watched the movie. The movie was hillarious. hehe. My siblings had a good time watching that movie. But there was a group of boys sitting behind us and they were noisy. They talked very loud even the movie had already started. They don't have any manners at all. They were rude to other people. I just want to curse them, but my siblings were there so, kenalaa jaga manners tu. Nanti kang dia report pulak kat mak ayah. hehe.

After the movie ended, Faeez and Faeesol went to pray while Nana and I went to the toilet at the Pyramid Tower Hotel. The toilet there was cleaner than at SP. After that, went window shopping again. So, before went to UiTM, I'm going to buy singlet, MNG shirt, boxers, cardigan and sweater. Bought Chocolatebon. We had to wait about 17 mins for it.

Continued window shopping. At 5.45pm, Faeez and Faeesol went to pray. Then, I saw Lala and her sis. They were at Starbucks and I was upstairs. Went home.

I think that's all about yesterday.

3 comments:

Farhanah Izani said...

weh weh.
sian kau
and thanks again for adik aku
mmgla.. aku pun nangis if cmtu..
: )

Anonymous said...

DH OVER
SO CHILL
-SOPI-

Lolo said...

haha. korg ni. aku dh ok dh pun. mak aku ckp nnti dia repair kete tu. harap cntik balik aa kete tu. hahaha