June 2, 2009

Terminator Salvation

I'm gonna miss Lala after this. Usually, dia yang teman kalau nak gi mana2 and kalau lepak kat pangkin je, slalunya dia ada. But after this weekend, dia dah takde. I just have to face it. Maybe dapat jumpa dia kat melaka ke nanti. hehe.

I woke up early today sebab nak keluar dengan Sopi, Lala, Fanah and Zack tengok wayang. Woke up at 9.15am. Arrggghhhhh.... Malasnya nak bangun. I was still sleepy and couldn't open my eyes. Slept late last night. Around 4.30am. I couldn't sleep. Because:
First, aku tidur lama petang semalam. From 2 pm until 7.30 pm. 5 jam 1/2 aku tidur.
2nd, ntah kenapa, dah banyak ari aku cam emo je. Maybe sebab kwn2 semua dh nak gi kot. hehe.

Masa pukul 9.30am, I was on my way to the toilet, when suddenly, "Tenenenet". That was the sound of my phone telling me that I receive a message. Lala texted me and asked me whther I'm awake or not. Replied her message and off to the toilet.

Took shower about 30 minutes. best gila mandi pagi tadi. Maybe sebab kat bilik sejuk gila and then, mandi air panas. wuish. Sedap gila.

Pakai baju and pakai eyeliner. Then, waited for them. Masa on the way nak turun bawah, tiba2 dengar bunyi hon. Lari balik naik atas and took my bag kat bilik, pastu keluar. Lala drove her car. Sopi ada dalam kete masa tu. Fetched Zack at his house.

After Lala parked her car, we went straight to TGV to meet Fanah. instead we met her at the escalator nak g TGV. Pastu kena laa queue nak beli ticket. Dah laa panjang. Ni sebab school holidays. aduhai.

At first, Sopi, Fanah and me queue. But then, masa nak dekat counter, aku dengan Fanah je queue. Sopi gi kat Lala and Zack.

After bought the ticket,
Sopi: Movie apa?
Fanah: Syurga Cinta la.Sopi: Ha?? Betul ke??
Fau: Yela.. Kan tadi dah cakap.
Fanah: Ha a.. Tu la. Tak pe. Nanti explain la dgn Alin.
She looked at Lala and asked Lala.
Sopi: Betol ke?
Lala: Betol laa. Kan tadi dah cakap.
Sopi: Asal tak beli Terminator yang kau nak sgt tu?
Fanah: Dah abis!!! Kau ni pun.
Sopi: Laaa. Sian Alin oh...
Fau: Tak pe la..

It was damn funny to lie to Sopi since she always fools us. hehe. I know it was a bit cruel to gang up and fooled her. Tapi tu main2 je. Gurauan semata-mata. hehe.

After buying foods and drinks, we went in. The movie started at 11.30am. The advertisement was really long. Selalunya, sekejap je. Then, the movie started with dark scene.

Sopi: Fau, kenapa cam menakutkan je? Aku x tau plk movie ni scary.
Fau: Haha. kau ni.
Fanah: Weh, kau tak tau lagi eh kita nak tgk Terminator?

Ok.. That's funny. She really thought that we were going to watch Syurga Cinta. haha. We laughed because she fooled by us. haha.

Even the advertisement of Columbia Pictures, she was still couldn't figure out that we weren't watching Syurga Cinta. haha. apa aa sopi ni.

The movie was okay. But the sound was too loud. I closed my ears masa movie tu. Takot nanti terkejut plk. I adored the actor that act as John Conner in that movie. He's hot.

The movie ended at 1.30pm and we were all arguing about where to eat. haha. Kitorang tunggu and tengok main ice-skating until someone buat decision. We were all waited about 5 to 10 minutes.

Then, finally, Sopi chose to go to Pizza Hut. Fanah ordered Thai Seafood and Super Supreme Pizza. All regular sized.

At Pizza Hut, Fanah started making weird noises. Hehe. She called Lala, Mama... Macam2 lagi aa. It was hillarious.

Fanah went to her college and we all went home. but this time Zack drove Lala's car. He drove very slow. His reason was that it's raining and the road is slippery. I thought he gonna drove very fast.

They sent me home first. I reached home at 3.30pm. Watched Upik Abu and Laura that I recorded with Nana. After that, waited for Faeez, ayah and mak to come home. Mak arrived at 6pm while Faeez and ayah at 7.30pm.

Ayah asked me to sent Faeesol to Taekwondo class. I drove very fast. Almost accident pun ada jugak. Sebab dah lambat sangat. The class started at 7.45pm but we went out from the house at 7.40pm. It took us 15 minutes to arrive at Taman Megah.

Pusing2 jap kat kawasan tu. Then, waited for Faeesol to finish the class in the car. While waiting for him, I switched on my laptop and listened to the music and edited some photos. At 8.50pm, I went out from the car. Saja nak tengok Faeesol and listened to what Faeesol's trainer gonna say. After the class end, I told Faeesol to take the Power Sport competition. At first, he refused but then, I forced him to.

Went in the car after took the form. But this time, I drove more careful. haha.
Went to 7E at pangkin to buy topup for Faeez and me. Went home. Gave the topup to Faeez and watched tv. Watched Ugly Betty. I only watched the end part of that movie. Then, watched Desperate Housewives.....

That's all for now. I must go to bed now. Because I have to wake up early tomorrow. I'm going out with my siblings, Sopi and her brother, Fanah and her sis tomorrow. We were going to catch a movie tomorrow. Hope that it will be a great day tomorrow. Muah.

-love,fau

2 comments:

Farhanah Izani said...

wehhh.
lol. kau copy cnversation tu kat blog aku eh?
lol.
anyway, mmg lawak oh sopi tu
and zack tu mmg
kalahkan prmpuan.
ahaha

Lolo said...

a'aa. aku copy. mls nk retype lg skali. haha.
tu aa psal. klaka je diorg