June 14, 2009

Upik Abu dan Laura

Now is 2.22pm. I'm waiting to watch Upik Abu and Laura at tv3. 8 minutes more till the movie start. I was quite bored just now before my siblings came home from school. I got nothing to do. I switched on the tv but I didn't watch it. Instead, the tv watched me. haha. I on9. Played some games on the internet.

My siblings had arrived an hour ago. Had lunch with them but then, at 2.05pm, Faeesol's bus arrived. So, off he went to ad-daris. Nana is still here at home. But at 3.30pm, her bus will arrived too and off she went to ad-daris. I will be left alone with bibik. Nothing to do after this.

I invited Sopi to come to my house. Just to hang out. But she had tuition at 3 pm and she is working at 5pm. haish. Nvm. I'm going out tomorrow with her after all. We are going to Bangsar and maybe to curve or OU. Can'twait for tomorrow. haha. Sopi wanted to buy slipper cam wedges tu. haha. I just want to go there because nak survey kasut. The shoes at Cat Whiskers, Moca and Gossips are nice.

Upik Abu and Laura dah start. I'll edit the blog later.
-love,fau

No comments: